Wick Fowler Grilled Chili Chicken
- 1 package - Wick Fowler's 2-Alarm Chili Kit, prepared
- 2 cups - dried bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup - vegetable or corn oil
- 2 1/2 pounds - chicken of choice, skinned (or whole chicken cut up & skinned)
- COMBINE Wick Fowler’s Chili Kit (omit the masa flour and add red pepper only if you like it hot) in large plastic bag with bread crumbs.
- BRUSH oil on all sides of chicken. SHAKE chicken pieces, a few at a time, in bag.
- To Grill: place chicken pieces on lightly oiled sheet of heavy duty aluminum foil over grill. Grill about 6 inches above medium-low coals about 30 minutes or until fork-tender.
- To Oven Bake: place chicken on cooking sheet or dist. Bake in oven at 350° for 45 minutes or until fork tender.