Wick Fowler Classic Chili Enchiladas
12 - corn tortillas
1 package - Wick Fowler's 2-Alarm Chili Kit, prepared
1 cup - grated cheese
1/2 cup - onion, chopped
- Dip each tortilla in hot oil, turning once to soften. Blot on paper towels.
- Spoon 2 tablespoons of prepared Wick Fowler’s Chili down middle of each tortilla.
- Sprinkle on grated cheese and onion.
- Roll up and place seam side down in baking dish.
- Cover with remaining chili, grated cheese and onions.
- Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until cheese is melted and enchiladas are hot.