White Chicken Chili
- 1 T. vegetable or olive oil
- 2 lbs. boneless skinless chicken (breast or thigh) cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 3 c. water
- 1 package Carroll Shelby's® White Chicken Chili Kit
- HEAT oil in large skillet. Brown chicken.
- ADD water, spice, masa flour, and jalapeño & bell pepper packets. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer covered for 15 minutes.
- UNCOVER and continue to simmer on low to medium heat for an additional 15 minutes or until chili has a thicker consistency. To Fix it Mild, omit cayenne pepper. To Fix it Hot, stir in cayenne pepper packet to desired taste.