Shaker Loaf Cake
9x5x3 inch loaf cake
- 2 - eggs
- 3/4 cup - sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon - vanilla
- 1 cup - heavy cream
- 1 - 1/2 cups - unsifted Presto
- Grease and flour one 9x5x3 inch loaf pan.
- Put eggs and sugar into a 2-quart juice shaker. Cover tightly, shake vigorously 50 times, holding top and bottom of shaker securely.
- Add vanilla and heavy cream. Cover, shake 20 times.
- Add Presto, cover and shake 20 times.
- Pour into prepared pan. Bake in 350° oven about 50 minutes or until cake springs back when touched lightly with finger.
- Cool. Remove from pan.