Carroll Shelby’s Quick Chili Mole with Black Beans
- 1 Carroll Shelby's® Chili Kit
- 2 lbs. ground beef
- 2 T. cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 can (12 oz.) tomato sauce
- 2 c. water
- 2 tsp. honey
- 1 can (8 oz.) black beans, drained
- BROWN ground beef in a large skillet. Drain fat.
- ADD spice packet, cocoa, and cinnamon and stir to blend. Add tomato sauce, water, and honey. To Fix It Mild, omit the cayenne pepper. To Fix It Hot, stir in entire cayenne pepper packet.
- COVER and simmer for 10 minutes. For thicker chili, mix masa flour with 1/3 cup water, and stir in. Add black beans and simmer, covered, for 5 more minutes.