Cajun Enchilada Chicken
- 1 pound - chicken thighs
- 1 (5 ounce) bottle - TryMe Cajun Sunshine Sauce
- 1 (16 ounce) can - enchilada sauce
- 6 - 8 ounce - mozzarella cheese, shredded, or string cheese
- Pre-heat oven to 350° F.
- Place chicken in microwave oven and Zap on high for about 6-9 minutes to help cook inside of chicken.
- In a bowl, mix the enchilada sauce with 2-4oz. Cajun Sunshine Sauce.
- Drain off juices from chicken and dip each piece in the mix and then place thighs into a shallow roasting pan lined with aluminum foil (shiny side up).
- Pour in the rest of the mix to fill pan.
- Place in oven near top shelf. (HINT: The sauce should fill the pan to at least half the depth of the chicken, if not more.)
- After about 50 minutes the chicken will be ready for the final step.
- Sprinkle the shredded cheese over the top of each piece. Set oven to Broil and lightly brown the cheese.
- Serve hot.